Thursday 8 September 2011

1st post =P

Hello, I am Ng Siau Lui. I come from Batu Pahat, Johor. I am 18 years old. This is my second semester in CFPI.
I am the youngest in my family. I have 5 siblings! Hehe.
Same as Miss Normasheera said I am talkative girl but I think I was quite quiet in GNS class in last semester.

Hey, my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/XiaoLei28 , add
me and comment!
My skype name is siaului.

Why I will start blogging? The reason is my pretty English lecturer, Miss Normasheera asks my class 9B1 to create a blog for ourselves as our course work marks.
Actually I am quite weak in English subject. If not mistaken, I seem never score A in any English exam since kindergarten. Haha. =P However, may be I will get A in this semester because I have a good lecturer. Hehe. Miss, will you give me A??

I do not have any specific goal. I just want to enjoy my life. I hope I can be a success businesswoman in future. I do not want be looked down by men. I want stronger than men! Woi, guys, do not scold me ah! =P
My goal is get straight A in all subjects easily.

I hate writing! But I do not have choice =( It is quite boring. The moment I heard Miss Normasheera ask us blogging, I already knew I am nearly to die. Haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment