Friday 25 November 2011

11th post: Be a good listener =) Friendsss

I realize that I changed! XD Do you realize??? =P
I can listen patiently what you want tell me instead of talk out all my opinion
Haha~ Now I have responsible to answer her call to listen what happened to her on the day
Even in class, sleeping or studying...
Just quietly listen the story..
Then stand on her side, she angry, I act angry, she happy, I felt happy....

Haha~
Is this called friendship?
Well, our friendship become better and better even we are in different states
I look like her classmate who know everything and every of her friends ><

WALAO EH!! This is not my style~~ that is so 'geli'~ haha~
So, I proudly introduce my best friends to you...
I am her good listener!


and one more who treat people very well and super kind person~
she help me a lot~ she always forgive me what I did to her~ hahaha~ that called 年少轻狂mah~!(sorry, miss, you do not understand =P, google translate)
I am the person who always make her angry! XD

aiyo... ok lah~ I do not want talk too much, later you all jealous~ Friends only lah~
Seriously, don't need envy lah~ I will shy~ hehe XD~
Friendship Forever~ <3
I change, see
From this (2007)
And this (2008)
To this(2011)
The End~!

No comments:

Post a Comment